Monday, May 10, 2010

Yeah Im Still here

so school wasw so fun!!! ummm idk what to say! i thought i was going to come on here and say some bad stuff but to tell u the truth im WAY to tired!! heheh i had fun with alison jaden and kristy in math today!! sat with my best friend since 7th grade at lunch (britt) heheh!! i for once had fun in gym!! umm what else!ohh i made a new poemm in my way home!! hehe its bout someone whos name i will not say!! heheheh! i love when guys wear shorts(: hehe!! i got a new dress might wear it friday dont know!! so mad my moomy has to work friday so i cant go to the movies ): but whatever next weekend i cant wait!!! watching good luck charile hehe so funny!! im in such a laughing mood but thats because im talking to Gene my babe!!! heheh he kn0ws how to cheer me up and i love it !!! he is my best guy friend!! ummm im still trying to figure out what a wet ball is heheh idk! ttyl for now

2 comments:

Hunnie Pie Hunnie Bun

Hunnie Pie Hunnie Bun
This is me i like to call my Hunnie Bun idk y i just liek it(: well yeah i love taking pictures so this is one of my favorites that why its up here haha