Sunday, May 2, 2010

Something

I got something to tell you.it's really important, i've held it in for a long time.
I got somethign to tell you,it's hurting me really bad, but i'm so afarid you'll get mad and yell and scearm.
I got somethign to tell you, I think it's really bad, it's about our friendship, and how i think it won't last.
I got something to tell you, i'll come out and say, we are having problems and i can't stay.
I got something to tell you, it's the worse to come, i got t say Goodbye, and let go, because i just don't to see or talk to you any more .
I had something to tell you but now it's done i hope You had fun Cause now my last thing to say is I'm happy i wont have to see you another day.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hunnie Pie Hunnie Bun

Hunnie Pie Hunnie Bun
This is me i like to call my Hunnie Bun idk y i just liek it(: well yeah i love taking pictures so this is one of my favorites that why its up here haha