Thursday, May 13, 2010

Crying

So i cried in soical studies today!! but what the hell people acted like they didnt care!! choir was so much fun!!! kia you so funny!!! i had a great day besides the crying thing but hey i was stressed! and i got my letter for my best friend britt!!!!! hehe im so glad she wrote it hehe!! my leg hurts so bad for some reason!!! hehe it one of my friends birthday tomorrow!! hehe so cute! i wont get them anything though to bad for the i give the best gifts hehe !! umm im kinda ....... balhhh idk i have to talk to someone before i go crazy!!! i might go to the movies tomorrw with gene!! i cant wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hunnie Pie Hunnie Bun

Hunnie Pie Hunnie Bun
This is me i like to call my Hunnie Bun idk y i just liek it(: well yeah i love taking pictures so this is one of my favorites that why its up here haha