Saturday, May 8, 2010

New World

i want to go to a world where all my worries go away and im happy
the perfect world where i can be my self and i will know the meaing
of life. i want a world where i have my true my friends and can
do what i love the most and peopel wouldnt judge me. a world were
guys like you for who you are and not what u look like. the perfect world
where my family is tight as ever, with every body healthy and living.
i want a world where i would never feel lonely. where i could speak
my mind and people wouldnt get mad at me. If only this world
was true i would love life. but these thing in my perfect world
will never come true.

1 comment:

  1. this is good, kierra!

    i think everyone yearns for a world where nothing bad ever happens...:(

    but think of it this way; when bad things happen, then good things seem even better!

    ReplyDelete

Hunnie Pie Hunnie Bun

Hunnie Pie Hunnie Bun
This is me i like to call my Hunnie Bun idk y i just liek it(: well yeah i love taking pictures so this is one of my favorites that why its up here haha