Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Tuesday!(:

today was ok i had cramps all day but it was ok i felt fine most of the day!! i made brownies in fcs it was fun! i didnt finish my paper i really made about that but what ever! umm sitting here watching teen cribs and in my head being mad at all the preppy rich kids that get everthing they want but whatever! i wont be doing anythign this weekend ): i wish i could go shopping but i dont think my mommy will take! later on today im going to write a poem about dreaming! i was thinking about a dream poem all day but i dont know how i will write it but i will come up with something! i got 2 new books today! ayaya!! i really want to get a new charger for my camera so i can take pictures like i use tooo!!! wondering what i will wear tomorrow!?! i think i really like M******** but shhh dont tell anybody hahahahah!! i wish i could make out with someone right now hahah im so loser!!! justin bieber is my hubby and i fuckign love him we are going to have 12 kids together and i cant wait!!! well thats all for now (: ttyl i will post my poem later

2 comments:

  1. the brownies smelled sooooo good today leaving spanish!!

    i'm excited to read this poem of yours:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok i will post it later babe!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hunnie Pie Hunnie Bun

Hunnie Pie Hunnie Bun
This is me i like to call my Hunnie Bun idk y i just liek it(: well yeah i love taking pictures so this is one of my favorites that why its up here haha