Tuesday, May 11, 2010

School Tomorrow!!XD

Well i have school tomorrow!! i cant wait to het evil looks again from some people! but idc it makes me happy to know they waste their time looking at me when im talking to my friends! heheh i love school! i cant say i dont miss some of the friendships but hey i guess it just wasn't mean to last that long!! I want to write a poem about frienship ending but idk how to start it out hehe !! umm i found a dress for my school party i cant wait to wear it!! going to be so much fun!! i migth have a sleepover after hehe idk!! hehehe well someone whos name i will not say was wearing a thoug today and they had on a dress it was not pretty but w/e it wasnt me so im happy!! i think my tank top is at someones house but im not sure!?! i just watched glee it was fun!!(: well goodnight blog ttyl until tomorrow i love my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hunnie Pie Hunnie Bun

Hunnie Pie Hunnie Bun
This is me i like to call my Hunnie Bun idk y i just liek it(: well yeah i love taking pictures so this is one of my favorites that why its up here haha