Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Nap time

so i took a nap thinking i would feel WAY better then i did before i went to sleep but now i feel worse then that! i havent wrote my poem yet! i dont really feel it cause i really cant focus on my words. umm today was an okay day i wasnt feeling good at all but whatever!i walked around in the rain for a few minutes hope i dotn get sick! im still hoping im going to the justin bieber concert in june! im so sad and stressed because me and my family have to move out our house by the end of may1 lol i cant wait yippy! NOT!!!!!!! im trying to find all my old friends from mankato on facebook!! im having some luck hehehe(: ummmmmm....... idk i dont want to rammble! well i guess i will get off then cause im bored and i think im going to go back to sleep after i take a shower!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hunnie Pie Hunnie Bun

Hunnie Pie Hunnie Bun
This is me i like to call my Hunnie Bun idk y i just liek it(: well yeah i love taking pictures so this is one of my favorites that why its up here haha