Monday, May 24, 2010

95 Frickin degrees :(

so it is 95 degrees outside what the heck its only may but whatever ........:( going to work out tomorrow math class was just.......WOW i cant believe people just spread my life liek that but whatever..... i sat with my girls at lunch it had been an long time but im going to sit there for the rest of the year.... if i remember hehe...after school i throw the football with ian my dress kept blowing hehe so weird he is a cool duse though!!:)reading made me sad derek and abdi made me feel bad, they were making fun of me being black......:( i wish i could erse the day and just skip to the furture. what ever like 12 more days of school what should one do!?! got a test tomorrow ..aya!!!...not well guess i will get off now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hunnie Pie Hunnie Bun

Hunnie Pie Hunnie Bun
This is me i like to call my Hunnie Bun idk y i just liek it(: well yeah i love taking pictures so this is one of my favorites that why its up here haha