Monday, May 3, 2010

lalala laughing through the tears haha

so i guess i have a problem and i have found out what it is! it cause im moving out of my house soon at the end of may and its making me sad i will still go to my same school but i cant sand to be stressed! school is almost over i have to run a 5k race during the summer and i have a job and im going to summer camp i cant wait. today is mondy and its all most over im going to try hareder in my classes and and get A's i cant wait untill valleyfair it will be so much!! i hope i can get to hang out with my friends before the summer cause i wont see them that much over the summer and i will be so sad): i got a new moon shirt with jake on it haha im a loser!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hunnie Pie Hunnie Bun

Hunnie Pie Hunnie Bun
This is me i like to call my Hunnie Bun idk y i just liek it(: well yeah i love taking pictures so this is one of my favorites that why its up here haha