Thursday, May 27, 2010

stressed

well this weekend is goign to be a logn one im moving on sunday .....nef said...... then i have to get un pack yeah so much fun right i wish.... umm nest week is goign to be busy so much stuff to do like award thingy on june 3 and then the 8th grade party next friday and also the 31!!! can u guess what that is well i will see if u can and the weekafter next is valleyfair i cant wait to hang out with my friends and stuff... umm im reallt tired i have a science test tomorrow that i know i will fail ... sadly.. wishing i had my camra chager so i coudl take picture like i use to be whatever i will get it soon i hope well i think im going to go to bed- mcnuggets k.bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hunnie Pie Hunnie Bun

Hunnie Pie Hunnie Bun
This is me i like to call my Hunnie Bun idk y i just liek it(: well yeah i love taking pictures so this is one of my favorites that why its up here haha