Friday, May 28, 2010

Long weekend .... really lone weekend

so this weekend is a Long weekend i dotn go back to school until Tuesday :( and i have to move this weekend and we still haven't found a house so i don't know where we are going to stay :( going to be packing all to night and tomorrow what joy. next week going to be really busy and the week after that too counting the days until school is over 8 days ..... found out last night that I'm going to the Justin bieber concert ...YA YA!!! i was so happy :)I'm really hungry... i want to weekend to be over already .... i cant wait until 8th grade party going to be fun... next Friday we get to sign yearbooks which is going to be fun I'm going to miss my friends over the summer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hunnie Pie Hunnie Bun

Hunnie Pie Hunnie Bun
This is me i like to call my Hunnie Bun idk y i just liek it(: well yeah i love taking pictures so this is one of my favorites that why its up here haha