Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Mad And Sad

Well im kinda mad because i seems like nobody reads my blog but i guess thats good in a way bacause then i can write what i want to write .... i guess but it still makes me sad and mad cause its like everybody reads lucy's which i have no problem with because i mean her's so fucking awsome but he i guess i have to get over it right....really stressed moving this weekend which is goign to be hard for me but on the good side im goign to jadens house after the 8th grade party.... But i read this poem called "Still I Rise" by maya angelou and it was like whaaaa she is right you have to rise above peole when they put you down god i love that poem.... but anoth er thing i was thinking about was the times i had with my bestfirends and how i miss them so much and how they have changed for the bad and good :) :) :D :P but whatever i wish more people would ask me stuff on formspring but im a loser so they wont well i guess thats it for now byebe world

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hunnie Pie Hunnie Bun

Hunnie Pie Hunnie Bun
This is me i like to call my Hunnie Bun idk y i just liek it(: well yeah i love taking pictures so this is one of my favorites that why its up here haha