Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Friendship and GoldFish

so i have this friend thats alwasy there for me she listens instead of tell me what i should to! she can alwasy tell when somethingds wrong! and she is alwasy there to help me! i wont say her name but i love this girl to death!! heheh been home for about an 2 hours !! had some goldfish!! the colorful ones heeh they were so good!!! hehehe i wihs i could have shared with my bffs but they are not here :( heheh my fave song of the day is Dont Me(hoe) by 3oh3 heheh best song ever!! well thats all for now i dont have much to write im really tired i think i might take a nap hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hunnie Pie Hunnie Bun

Hunnie Pie Hunnie Bun
This is me i like to call my Hunnie Bun idk y i just liek it(: well yeah i love taking pictures so this is one of my favorites that why its up here haha