Sunday, May 23, 2010

Wow!!

Ok well its been a long time since i wrote on here well i have got my hair cut!! heheh i like it i guess!! i got my dress for the 8th grade party and i think i will wear my green and purle one to the award thingy! i cant wait this year is alomost over my good mother is coming up here soon i cant wait i love her so much!!! hehe i ust found out my date to my 8th grade party is my best girl Alexis Steel u got to love her heheh!!! im packing to movie this saturday going to be a long day that day !!! its this boy that live a cross the street from me he is cute and he likes me but he has a girlfriend :(but whatever!! well gtg love u my bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hunnie Pie Hunnie Bun

Hunnie Pie Hunnie Bun
This is me i like to call my Hunnie Bun idk y i just liek it(: well yeah i love taking pictures so this is one of my favorites that why its up here haha