Monday, November 8, 2010

Yep im still here...... i hope i woner if anybody else is still here in my boring life

So today wasnt one of my fave. days whish it was WAY better, i feel like my mother just died right in front of me that how hurt i am. The reasons are:
  1. I think one of so called friends backstabbed me which would be so F****** messed up if she did cause ithat woudl mean i would have to lose another friend
  2. school is kicking my you know what
  3. hoem life is kinda jacked up and there is nothing i can do about, which makes it worse so i just have to sit there
  4. i'm getting into one if my depressed mood which if you were my friend last year you know that could be very bad because im crazy .
  5.  i wrote this poem like 2 months ago about me being together, and how i feel sorry for peopel arent together and here i am not together just scatter all over the place some of me at school at home and the bottom of my friend, and his shoes.
If you were wondering the poem is this:
This person i knew,
they were just like you,
That always seemed to have it together on the outside,
but they did not have it together on the inside,
Always showed a smile when they wanted to smile,
She never told people to go away when all she wanted was to be alone.
She stayed liek this until one day she broke down,
She had always been who people wanted her to be,
she always took in and never, not even once gave out,
She wanted to be free of all the things people counted on her to do,
This girl was just like you, until she became me.

yeah i know its bad u dont have to tell me well i hope people are stil out there. Cause im still here rather i liek it or not :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hunnie Pie Hunnie Bun

Hunnie Pie Hunnie Bun
This is me i like to call my Hunnie Bun idk y i just liek it(: well yeah i love taking pictures so this is one of my favorites that why its up here haha