Monday, November 22, 2010

Kierra' Weekend and more :)

So my weekend was nothign really special!! Which is kinda messed up but it ws okay. On friday i sat at home watched tv and played games on the computer. Saturday was okay i was shopping all day and i got some new boots and some wii games for the wii we are getting. :) Umm then i went back to my cuzins house and chilled then her and my mom and her uncle and there cuzin went to go see my aunt peform. But like an hour later their drunk cuzin came back to the house he was so wasted it wasnt even funny:) he almost fell down the basement stairs which is kinda funny :) then on sunday night i had the worse and greatest night. Well i had to get in the dumpster because my cuzin droped the garbage can in there and the broom so that wasnt fun :P but then i got to watch my future husband on tv (Justin Freakin Bieber) and he won 3-4 award. and he won the the biggest award ever artsit of the year which is huge and he was the youngest person to ever win. I'm so happy for him. and i love him so much <3 WELL THAT MY WEEKEND !! i have fell in love again :) with my friends including my guy friends :) and i have fell in lvoe with songs such as fireworks by katy perry :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hunnie Pie Hunnie Bun

Hunnie Pie Hunnie Bun
This is me i like to call my Hunnie Bun idk y i just liek it(: well yeah i love taking pictures so this is one of my favorites that why its up here haha