Friday, November 19, 2010

Kierra's week :)

So from now on i'm going to do a thign called Kierra's week. It's going to tell you how my week was and how it could have been better or how it couldn't get any better. Well this week on monday i thought it woudl have be awkard between me and this guy but he totally made it better :) Tuseday was nice i had alot of funn at lunch:) Wensday is kinda blur i cant rememeber what happened. but that night i was texting Joe Dooly and i told him he is noober but it spelled noobieer so he wont leave me alone about it. Lol umm lets see thrusday was funn:) lol got to take some pictures, and alomost fell down the stairs :0 and Today was jsut awsome:) talked to my Best Friend evr Alison:) we were laughing all 3rd block. Talia she is just so funy i cant wait to rent out the zoo with her. Ohhhh i made a new friend:) Lizzy, she is Talia's bff . But i liek her :P umm what else. Ohh im writing a poem that i think will be super awsome when im done i cant wait to post it for u guys .... if you are still out there :)  Well thats aboout all i would have to say this was a good week for me i hope the next couple are liek this one what would make my year end perfect :)  Well guess what i have 2 other crushes Their names start with D, and J LOL they make me laugh all day i jsut love those guys so much :) <3 well i guess that it i will try to start a Kierra's weekend too but not to sure how it will work out . Well everybody who reads have a good weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hunnie Pie Hunnie Bun

Hunnie Pie Hunnie Bun
This is me i like to call my Hunnie Bun idk y i just liek it(: well yeah i love taking pictures so this is one of my favorites that why its up here haha