Tuesday, November 16, 2010

AWSOME DAY

So today to my surprise was a normal day but it was awsome. I was really happy today. i was expecting it to be werid at lunch with him but it was fine. i guess i got my friend back:) im so happy. i have alot of homework, but im not mad that i do. I think im done being depressed at the moment. Talia girly i love you so much:) u make my day sometimes:) you and joe are ment for each other :) im sitting here listening to music, and it is making me more happy. LOL i need to have more days like this:) Me and talia are going to rent out the zoo animals from the zoo.... for reasons she says. LOL wow i just love my friends. if i knew high school would be this awsoem for me i would have been more excited!! i love this weather i dont want it to snow any more but i dont want the snow gone either!! god i have to write a poem now abotu how i feel!! Good ngiht world i hope ur day was awsoem like mines. If it wasnt i knwo how you feel just take a little cry....or a big one doesnt matter just know it will get better soon :) <3 i love my readers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hunnie Pie Hunnie Bun

Hunnie Pie Hunnie Bun
This is me i like to call my Hunnie Bun idk y i just liek it(: well yeah i love taking pictures so this is one of my favorites that why its up here haha