Tuesday, November 2, 2010

SICK

Well for the last few days i have been feeling sick, so today was a little better people had me lauhging all day and it helped alot. I finally did my homework so yeah. I really want to go outside and take pictures but like i have been saying i lost my camrera, which sucks because i love takign pictures of random things, in my life. but yeah any ways. Lunch has to be the best part of my day because my friends just crack me up. but the frriends that really crack me up are 1. Whore( I love you girly) 2. Jack ownes( i hate u lol jk i love u too). but yeah well i think i will go back to my simple life. of doing homwork for every class i have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hunnie Pie Hunnie Bun

Hunnie Pie Hunnie Bun
This is me i like to call my Hunnie Bun idk y i just liek it(: well yeah i love taking pictures so this is one of my favorites that why its up here haha