Saturday, November 13, 2010

shark in the Water

There's a shark int he water because messed things with you and I'm sorry i should have kept my feeling to my self and i knew this would mess up our relationship. I really do i could take it back, i knew that i shouldn't have asked you that, im sorry can we be friends again, at least you could answer my text, but it's what ever i get  it. I guess movie night will be a little werid. But enough of that, i kind of miss you though :)
But anyway it is a long weekend which i needed  so bad but it still ain't going the way i want it to go i wish it was way better. I have a lot of homework, which kinda sucks, i don't know how to do my math which i have a test on Tuesday about:) ikr my life it fucking awesome right. Oh na nana whats my name my Rhianna and Drake is one of the best songs ever and i love it so much. I miss hanging out with my friends so much

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hunnie Pie Hunnie Bun

Hunnie Pie Hunnie Bun
This is me i like to call my Hunnie Bun idk y i just liek it(: well yeah i love taking pictures so this is one of my favorites that why its up here haha