Saturday, July 3, 2010

Ms.bieber, working woman, the things i am

ok so its been awhile since i have been on here so this is what u have missed, i have went to the jujstin bieber concert so awsome, i got a necklace with his name on it a t-shirt a bag, a picture and a glow stick with his name. see how much i love him. im still a working woman. its not as bad as it was i,m starting to love it. i really miss seeing my best friends ever.... and i kinda miss school but not engough to go back. i cant wait to start volleyball in august i hope i make the team. i cant wit until high school. i miss reading so im going to get me some books. my new fave song now is never say never by justin bieber and jaden smith it is so good and jaden is rapping and i like the video!!! umm what else can i say1 im getting another piercing in my ear. i hope to get nosed pierced next year. well got to go look at houses in plymouth im moving back baby so talk to u next time when i tell u about m y horrible fun terrible happy summer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hunnie Pie Hunnie Bun

Hunnie Pie Hunnie Bun
This is me i like to call my Hunnie Bun idk y i just liek it(: well yeah i love taking pictures so this is one of my favorites that why its up here haha