Sunday, July 11, 2010

The Only Exception

Well it's officially i have really seen how people can be! I'M SO PISSED, but this time i wont use names made that mistake already. but i just love people say they want to hang out with you but make other plans. i just hate it some times i wish i could go back in time and change who i become friends with cause I'm really starting to not  like some of my friends. well i should say ex- friends. wow i just wish this whole month would just be over I'm so tired of feeling like nobody is out there..... but I'm going to take a wild guess and say that there is probably  no body out there to listen to me. well now that I'm done with that part of my blog i would like to explain my title. Well I'm in love with paramore's new song called  The Only Exception, and i cant get it out of my head and every time i listen to it i think about my friend Erin because not in a weird way but like she is the only real friend that i have ever really had, i mean don't get me wrong i have come across some really good friends but i would have to say she is truly my best friend . so yeah that's that but what else should i talk about. hummmmm. well i don't know but i mean i could Say a lot of stuff but that would get I'm onto a WHOLE LOT of drama that i don't need right now .well  now that we are talking about drama i want to talk abotu the person drama off of  Fantasy factor . i love that guy so much hehehe!!! i love his shirts too i plan to get one he is just the cutest thing to me.
      Well i don't know what else to say but that my life sucks ass! because i have nothing to do this summer but work and watch my brother and sister, but i don't have a choice so yeah its true my life dose suck. and i have body to sure my horrible life with because all my friends are having fun without me but can u blame them i mean i wouldn't want to hang out with a life-less person either

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hunnie Pie Hunnie Bun

Hunnie Pie Hunnie Bun
This is me i like to call my Hunnie Bun idk y i just liek it(: well yeah i love taking pictures so this is one of my favorites that why its up here haha