Friday, July 16, 2010

Depression

So it like offical i'm going in to a depression again. idk  what to do i dont like going out side i miss my friends and i am hating life right now. i mena dont get my wron gim not going to kill myself. i not that depressed. i just wish i could be a normal teenager like my friends , im sure they havent even went through half the shit i have went through in this last pass year.  i just guess i feel lonley and i will say that i need to around alot of peopl eor i feel left out an dun loved and thats how i feel right now! so i dotn know well lets change the subject. well today i got my first pay check! so thats that high lighof my day. well im to sad to write any thing else bye bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hunnie Pie Hunnie Bun

Hunnie Pie Hunnie Bun
This is me i like to call my Hunnie Bun idk y i just liek it(: well yeah i love taking pictures so this is one of my favorites that why its up here haha