Saturday, July 10, 2010

Goals Of The summer

Well i have decided to make a list of my summer goal.. they are all the things i want to do before the summer is over so here it gose
  • I want to at least hang out with 2 of my  friends before the summer is over
  • Post a video of me singing so i can see is people actual think im a good singer
  • Write a poem that actual means alot to me and to the peopel around me
  • To express my feeling to my mom
  • run a 5k race!
Well thats my goals for right now im sure there will be more but thats all i have right now i just dont know what  else i want right now. i miss my friends so much i hate this part when i grow apart from them but i cant really change it. im starting to think that nobody really cares about me but i coudl just be in one of my depressed modes. i really miss Lily, alison, and emily at these moments they always knew how to cheer me up. i think i will get off now

1 comment:

Hunnie Pie Hunnie Bun

Hunnie Pie Hunnie Bun
This is me i like to call my Hunnie Bun idk y i just liek it(: well yeah i love taking pictures so this is one of my favorites that why its up here haha