Friday, July 23, 2010

Life

So i wrote a poem which is what my title is for so here it goes.
Life
this thing we call life what dose it mean. From the day you are born to the day you die. what are you expected to do. Should you go and just not care or make every thing serious. Were you meant to be famous or let life die you down. Should you let love take on a crazy ride, or never let anyone in your life, and keep your feelings in. This thing we call life what dose it mean. When the sun rises and sets, Dose it mean that life is getting shorter or that you have lived a little bit longer. Life......... what dose it mean. when you find out could you please call me.

So how was it tell me the truth. was it good, great , of horrible. just tell me i can take it. i also have another poem that's very personal.
Huge/little Girl
I Seem so strong, and unstoppable. So not afraid of life. You see a girl who doesn't care what you say about her weight, or the fact that she has stretch marks on her arms. But if you knew the things i went through in my whole life. If you knew how sensitive i am, and how i cry my self to sleep every night. or how i thought about killing my self everyday for the last 2 years. If you knew that every time i see you with your pretty, happy, perfect life i want to be you. If you knew that i was a fragile little girl trying to find her way back home would you still take shots at my heart.



Well thats them tell me what you think ..... if there is even any one out there

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hunnie Pie Hunnie Bun

Hunnie Pie Hunnie Bun
This is me i like to call my Hunnie Bun idk y i just liek it(: well yeah i love taking pictures so this is one of my favorites that why its up here haha