Thursday, June 24, 2010

WOW IT BEEN TO LONG

so ok its summer 10', i should be having the time of my life right, well wrong..... well kinda wrong. im still ok but the summer is nothign like i thought it would be well for a start i didnt think my family would end up living wiht my moms boyfriend... he is nice a dork but he is nice. i have started my summer job making 7.25 an hour its ok but i think everybody who is working with me hates me but im not sure. i really really REALLY miss my friends. im so use to seeing them everyday. to make matters worse my moms boyfriends house dosent have internet so i have to go to mickey d's to get on the internet but whatever. at least i can get on here sometimes. but its whatever but on the bright side im going to the justin bieber concert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yep i did say JUSTIN BEIBER. i love him he is one sexy stud. me and him are going to get married and have alots of kids..... hehe our kids will be werid they will be black with blonde hair i wouldo so laugh if that happened. umm im going to camp in auguest...... i hope. i have lost a few ibs which is so good. i cant wait to run the 5 k race in august. and guess what i found oout today ....!?! japanese fish dont eat american food... hehehe u had to be there hahahah. ohh i also got alot of new school clothes i know it early  but hey i would rather be early than sorry. well i guess i will go now. i probably wotn be on for a long time just remeber i love u and i hope to keep u updated on my fun, horrible, wonderful, summer!!! and well ................. that just me saying goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hunnie Pie Hunnie Bun

Hunnie Pie Hunnie Bun
This is me i like to call my Hunnie Bun idk y i just liek it(: well yeah i love taking pictures so this is one of my favorites that why its up here haha