Friday, June 4, 2010

Friday!!!



so today is friday im going to jadens house tonight going to be fun! tonight is the 8th grade party i cant wait. im sitting here in school watching a sad movie and taking pictures on webcam. i with my girl alison lily emily.. i love them me and them are better then ever!!! tonigth im wearing my new dress i love it so much... yesterday i got 2 awards one for choir and then i got a award that they just made this year the service award.... i was the first one to get it! i was so happy. i got a 33 on my final for science out of 39 pretty good i guess way better then some other people. im going to take pictures today with my friends i cant wait. my teacher mrs. peters made me change my shirt and you couldnt even see my bra straips and it was 2 fingers i hate her to much. i just took so pictures and i'm going to put them up yaya!!!1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hunnie Pie Hunnie Bun

Hunnie Pie Hunnie Bun
This is me i like to call my Hunnie Bun idk y i just liek it(: well yeah i love taking pictures so this is one of my favorites that why its up here haha