Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A sky so blue it makes me smile

So yesterday was so pretty outside. it made me feel so good it made me happy and i love when im happy. im getting kinda sad because school is coming to a end but i hope i get to hang out with my friends during the summer ... i will miss them so much . tomorrow i get to go to the u of m which i cant wait to do i think it will be alot of fun! im sitting in social studies thinking bout how im going to fail my math test! its going to be sad  and i hate it i wish i would have ddi better in school on the last 2 months. today its raining and i hate it . it makes me really sad because its gloomy outside...! my friend maya might not go to the same school as me nest year so im sad about that too..  :( idk what to do. some of my friends seem to be growing away from me but i knew that would happen since we are going to high school. i cant wait until valleyfair i plan to take lotzz of picture and have a boat lode of fun and i cant wait. i have to go on the rides with a friend of i will die cause im so afrid of roller costers. hehehe. i really want to watch a scary movie for some reason well i gues i should go now here is the picutre of the day its all about friendship, and what i have learned abotu it and even when i made a mistake my true friends always came back.  well actual i dotn want to get off yet i want to tell you my out fit fro valley fair .....im goign naked .hahahahah jk ... im wearing this new pink tank top (or the new grey one) with some shorts and my new flip flops nothign new but somethign cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hunnie Pie Hunnie Bun

Hunnie Pie Hunnie Bun
This is me i like to call my Hunnie Bun idk y i just liek it(: well yeah i love taking pictures so this is one of my favorites that why its up here haha