Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year.. ....... And Ready for It!

So i know its been a VERY long time since i last wrote something but hey what can i say i get busy. So here is a recap pf my 2010. Moved around alot mad some friends lot some got  another ear ring !! Got through 8th grade. had my first job which was kinda awsome!! Made it through my first half of my freshman year which i thought would never happen, manged to go the whole year with out killing any one which in my in my mind is a very good thing. i didnt do any drug .......well there was this one time....... lol just kinding im not like that . well that my 2010 which was really boring if u ask me but there are things i left out because well i just did. Now my 2011 is off to a great start my  best friend jaden is throw a b-day party for me which ia on the 15th but my b-day is really the 13th but its good!! well xmas was good got a new phone and a ipod and a JUSTIN BIEBER book which if u know me u know love him so much. well got to go work on a research paper which sucks but we got to do it right!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hunnie Pie Hunnie Bun

Hunnie Pie Hunnie Bun
This is me i like to call my Hunnie Bun idk y i just liek it(: well yeah i love taking pictures so this is one of my favorites that why its up here haha