Monday, October 11, 2010

Today 10/11/10

Well today was okay i guess. i had really bad cramps but, i looked so cute today i thought. i was kinda mad because no body noticed that i had dyed my hair black and it was brown before but what ever. I'm so happy because i got my grade from a c+ to a b- so now i get my phone i hope. Well im also happy because i think my crush likes me. which is good but thats enough of that. but what i want to know is what do u guys want me to talk about like. do u guys really want to know about my life or do you want me to talk about something else because im really here to please u so yeah. comment about that would you plese. Also i want to tell all my friends from 8th grade that i miss you guys so much , and at the lunch table i feel so left out, but im not putting u on the spot and i think we should hang sometime soon because i need you guys. also i miss so many peopel that i know that don'ty miss me and its killing me!!! so you see that guy up there he is liek my new justin bieber he is SO SO SOS SO hot !!!!! his name is Aaron Fresh. <3 well thats all of that bye bye my readers who are still awake

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hunnie Pie Hunnie Bun

Hunnie Pie Hunnie Bun
This is me i like to call my Hunnie Bun idk y i just liek it(: well yeah i love taking pictures so this is one of my favorites that why its up here haha